Can anyone recommend a good website to find dog friendly cottages?

(8 Posts)
ChoudeBruxelles Sun 03-Mar-13 20:09:12

We need a large property (6 beds/11 people) near the coast. I'm struggling to find many choices that will accept dogs as well

Arithmeticulous Sun 03-Mar-13 20:11:35

Helpful holidays has the best advanced search option I've seen. www.helpfulholidays.com - there's a pet check box

mummymeister Sun 03-Mar-13 22:29:56

try pawlets, your dog and dogs invited websites. they have a lot of choice on them. also look at groupaccomodation and bigholiday house as well as cartwheel holidays. we stay here but it is in cornwall so may be a bit far for you. it does take dogs and is a group of 7 or 8 cottages. hope you find something.

bowyert1 Mon 04-Mar-13 09:15:14

I tend to use holidaylettings as they have a great selection and backed by tripadvisor. You didn't say which area or when, so this link gives all accommodation for 11+ people that accepts pets and is close to a beach in price order, you are then able to enquire directly with the owner via email.

ChoudeBruxelles Mon 04-Mar-13 14:38:26

We're in Leicestershire - anywhere within around 3-3 1/2 hours is ok. So that pretty much everywhere in England except Cornwall, Kent and very northern England. Wales is fine too. I've found a couple of nice places in Anglesey

We book cottage stays through cottages4you.co.uk & lots on there seem to take dogs - DH & DB have allergies & we usually struggle to fine places that don't take dogs!!

welliesplease Fri 08-Mar-13 13:07:01

The woof guide.

jb707 Mon 11-Mar-13 18:42:42

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now