Potters leisure resort - has anyone been?

(6 Posts)
wrenster Sun 17-Feb-13 07:51:26

Ive just come across this place which essentially looks like a very posh Butlins! I'm thinking it could be great for the kids, but wanted to find put a bit more before I booked.

Has anyone had any experience?

piprabbit Sun 17-Feb-13 14:39:57

I've not been myself but know a few people (some from work, others from the school run) who rave about it and keep going back...usually not with the children though.

I'm sure there will be more experienced people along soon.

BaconAndAvocado Sun 17-Feb-13 22:28:33

We went with DS age 7 about 8 years ago.

It was lovely, especially the all inclusive food!

It's near a beach, there Re sports activities for kids and I remember a climbing wall. Entertain,ent for adults was good.

A "posh Butlins" is an excellent description of it!

wrenster Mon 18-Feb-13 15:08:37

Thanks guys. I think we might do a weekend there before we go for any longer and suss it out. I have never ever had a break from cooking for the kids so am very excited!!

donna33317 Fri 01-Mar-13 14:39:32

We go to Potters all the time and I love it!
There's plenty to do for kids and adults. And it's inclusive, so once you've paid for your break you don't have to worry about splashing out any more money.

I've found a great offer on the All4Kids website to save some money for Easter: www.all4kidsuk.com/companies?query=potters+leisure+resort

donna33317 Wed 06-Mar-13 08:28:01

I've just found this competition to win a break this Easter at Potters: www.pottersholidays.com/win-a-family-break-this-easter-at-potters

Look like it's a good prize - so worth a go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now