Brighton - impossibly rowdy on a Thurs/Fri night?

(5 Posts)
slightlysoupstainedbabygrows Wed 09-Jan-13 14:10:28

Planning to go down to Brighton for a day in March, will need an overnight stay as it's a bit far for us otherwise.

Am looking for fairly central hotels at the mo, and most tend to say things like "full of stag/hen parties" or "very noisy" - is this inevitable for central Brighton? Would like to find somewhere close to The Lanes as I think DP will enjoy mooching around cafes with DS.

There are so many B & Bs in Brighton you're bound to find somewhere quiet but I guess they have to have the warning as Brighton does attract a stag/hen crowd. I would imagine the North Laines would be quieter than The Lanes (they are separate honest!)

Both areas are within walking distance of each other. I'd offer to put you up bit we're not in central Brighton & with a toddler & 3 month old it's fairly rowdy here too!

slightlysoupstainedbabygrows Wed 09-Jan-13 15:21:25

Ooh, North Laines looks nice - thanks for the tip! Will check out B&Bs there.

cowboylover Thu 17-Jan-13 23:37:43

We stayed in The New Stien bed and breakfast for a weekend and loved it. Nice accommodation with good style and service not far from town.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now