Pink Unicorn BHS Wheat bag microwaveable toy DESPERATE.

(5 Posts)
Crucialcat Tue 04-Dec-12 00:40:42

This is a unicorn that was manufactured about two or three years ago and was sold through BHS. Her name is Esmerelda and we believe she went missing either in Manchester or Sheffield in August this year. Whilst I doubt my daughter will ever see the original again, if anyone has one for sale or can find one for me I would be most grateful and willing to pay handsomely.www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/bhs-microwavable-unicorn-teddy-hot-160998799

Crucialcat Sun 10-Mar-13 23:10:43

Sorry Miroam. I lost hope and didn't check back after I couldn't get Esme back for Xmas. If you still have the unicorn I will gladly pay for passage. Please let me know.

miroam Mon 31-Dec-12 11:08:13

Hi! I realise that this is a few weeks after you posted your request but I think I have a unicorn the same as the one you have lost. It is from BHS, cream coloured with pink feet, ears & horn. If you still need one then it is yours as was about to go to the charity shop with lots of other toys but thought I would have a quick check here first smile

Crucialcat Thu 06-Dec-12 19:12:39

Thanks. This is and was plan B after completion of kitchen building. I'm onto it Fudge.

Haven't got one but have you thought (sorry you probably have) of speaking to head office at BHS to try and track down manufacturer or whether or not it was sold anywhere else???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now