Lost teddy in Hitchin, did anyone see it?

(11 Posts)

Today dd lost her favourite teddy,

We were in hitchin and she must have lost it between pizza express and Starbucks sad we went back but couldn't see it anywhere.

I am really sad for her, she just started a few days ago to pretend feed him the bottle and
brushing his teeth.

It is a pink and brown tombliboos from in the night garden

If anyone has any info or did see it, could you please get in touch? Thanks

Our little tombliboos friend is still missing, I called the shops this morning but no one saw him sad

I have just pm'ed you eds

EdsRedeemingQualities Mon 05-Nov-12 18:59:20

Ok pet, he/she looks exactly like ours - maybe you could say it went on holiday and has come back with its friends smile

Ours have been on the giveaway pile for ages but I keep reclaiming them for some reason blush

boys are 9 and 5

nuff said...they need a new home!

I have just uploaded a photo,

I will ring again the shops nearby in the morning in case anyone has found it after we left.

Thanks for the offer Eds, I will pm you if I have no luck with finding our original OOo

EdsRedeemingQualities Mon 05-Nov-12 18:16:59

Hiya, we have a Tombliboo we'd be happy to send you...in fact a collection of three if that would help.

They are smallish - maybe 7 inches tall? Not sure if that would be the same as the one you lost but if so, PM me and I'll post them to you.

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-12 18:15:54

Do you have a picture of what the teddy looks like?

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-12 18:15:05

Hello
We have moved this to our Toys Reunited topic
Please keep it bumped for the OP

Thanks for the suggestions, I will post it as suggested in the toys reunited and Local mn too.

I am not familiar with twitter though.

CajaDeLaMemoria Mon 05-Nov-12 16:47:26

Keep an eye on Twitter, too. There's a lot of lost toy messages on there - including an adorable penguin that was lost on the eurostar.

OlaRapaceFru Mon 05-Nov-12 16:46:28

Sorry about the lost teddy. sad

But your thread title isn't going to make Hitchin MNers aware of it.

You could also post this in the MN Local for Hitchin www.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_hitchin_baldock_letchworth

Plus you could ask MNHQ to change your thread title to "Lost teddy in Hitchin, did....."

Good luck with finding it.

Oblomov Mon 05-Nov-12 16:42:30

OP, so sorry to hear this.
MN has a special section for this : "Toys Re-united"
Ask MN, and they will move it to that section for you.

Ds2 lost his rabbit.

And, MN has had a couple of great Mn threads on lost toys, where people went back to look, and people offered suggestions of where to get replacements = the most loving of MN threads. Ever.

Hope yours ends up as loving and successful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now