Desperately Wanted: Jellycat Skidaddle Musical Zebra!

(2 Posts)
pipsicles Wed 15-Aug-12 12:09:10

I don't know if anyone can help, but we are REALLY desperate now! My 18mo DS will not be without his musical zebra called Ziggy who plays I Dreamed A Dream from Les Mis. Like this It was one of the first toys I bought him before he was born and I used to play it to my bump and it has always helped him calm down.

Now, poor Ziggy's music is running out and has got really slow and he has been retired from the Jellykitten collection and is IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of sad we have been in contact with Jellycat directly, to no avail and trawled the Internet for a number of weeks now. We found one on eBay this week and promptly bidded on it, foolishly thinking that we'd almost certainly get it, but it turns out I am one of three mums who really want him and he is now nearly £40!!!

If you happen to have one just sitting on the shelf that your child doesn't play with, my DS would love to give him a good home and plenty of loving cuddles! I am more than happy to pay good money for him too!

I hope someone can help!

thistooshallpasswontit Fri 02-Nov-12 21:39:04

Maybe too late but there is one eBay just now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now