Lost Teddy looking for replacement.

(10 Posts)
JustPondering Fri 27-Jul-12 20:38:16

Hi, my Niece has lost her beloved Teddy, we are not sure where but in the Bolton area. We can't find a replacement and DN is very sad. The teddy was purchased in Clinton Cards and originally was wearing a lilac top with white fluffy hood, the top said best friend or similar. Has anyone seen one around anywhere? Thankyou smile

I'll add pics of teddy on my profile.

JustPondering Sat 28-Jul-12 09:26:59

That's the same one! just bigger, we could try saying he has grown up but niece is only 21 months and doesn't understand everything we say yet. She may not notice though, it's worth a try! She only knows a handful of words, one of them being teddy, she's not stopped asking about him since he was lost smile

ANTagony Sat 28-Jul-12 09:06:05

this is the other one I'd seen but I think it's too big. It is clintons, if it's the same design could it have grown up?

JustPondering Sat 28-Jul-12 09:02:33

Oh its not a dog, I hadn't looked at it without the hood! I'll send the link to DS to check but it does look very similar. grin

JustPondering Sat 28-Jul-12 09:01:11

No, unfortunately, that's a dog and DN's was a bear. We have tried giving her another bear but she knows its different, looks at it all sad at bedtime. Thankyou though smile

ANTagony Fri 27-Jul-12 22:43:00
nickschick Fri 27-Jul-12 22:36:15

bump

Bump. I got a spare favourite teddy for from another lovely MNetter, and it was impossible to find anywhere, if I found one you can! smile

Bumping for you

JustPondering Fri 27-Jul-12 21:42:02

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now