Looking for a replace for lost Teddy. Teddy won from park Fair

(7 Posts)
morebluesky Mon 23-Apr-12 21:54:31

Hello -- my dd lost her favourite teddy on a flight in Vietnam this Easter. We've called the airlines and returned to the airport before heading back to the UK but there is no sign of Teddy and so now I am wondering if it might be possible to find a replacement as dd is distraught. Teddy was a light purplish grey, about 20cm tall, black eyes and black nose. She was a prize won at one of the Steam Fairs that descend on London parks on weekends. Any leads on a replacement bear would be much appreciated. Thank you.

BonkeyMollocks Mon 23-Apr-12 22:00:12

Do you have a picture?

morebluesky Mon 23-Apr-12 22:36:31

Yes but not sure how to upload it on Mumsnet

morebluesky Mon 23-Apr-12 22:36:50

Yes but not sure how to upload it on Mumsnet

BonkeyMollocks Mon 23-Apr-12 22:38:10

Can you put it on your profile and make it public?

morebluesky Mon 23-Apr-12 23:15:09

Thanks for the suggestion. I posted a photo on my profile and have made it public -- hopefully that works.

MissAnneThrope Mon 23-Apr-12 23:21:47

I think the fair you mean is Carter's Steam Fair. Your best bet is to find out when the next one is in London and go along - probably half-term? It's quite likely they still have stock of that particular teddy? If not, she could win something else to take his place (ie let her have a couple of goes and then 'help'..)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now