Lost - Small blue bear at Rother Valley Country Park, South Yorks.

(3 Posts)
backintraining Wed 28-Mar-12 10:38:04

DS, 3 years, has had this bear "Blue Bear" since he was born and takes him EVERYWHERE but unforuntately yesterday (Tues 27th) at about 3pm Blue Bear was lost at the above country park on the grass near the cable ski.

Obviously if someone reading this happened to find him then we would love to have him back..... mega long shot!!

Other than that, would anyone have one that they no longer need, we would pay. This is probably even more of a long shot because he was part of a gift box from Mothercare that contained a blanket, sleepsuit, bib etc. He is about 8ins tall, very non-descript, no fancy markings and a pale blue colour.

I've been on the Mothercare website, phoned them etc, with no joy. DS is heartbroken and its awful seeing him like this.

Thanks.

theonewiththenoisychild Sat 31-Mar-12 00:41:43

I hope you get this back sad my ds lost his blue mothercare bedtime bear and i had got off the bus far from town to walk as suffer from travel sockness very occasionally and we realised that it was lost when we got back from town. I hadto then get off the bus walk the route we walked to town with absaloutly no luck then went in every shop we went in and luckily it had been handed in at the till in one of the shops. My son was reunited with teddy. Good luck

theonewiththenoisychild Sat 31-Mar-12 00:42:48

That was meant to be travel sickness

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now