Pink Stripey cat

(5 Posts)
Mattymummy Tue 28-Feb-12 22:19:47

I am desperately searching for a pink Stripey cat soft toy from marks and Spencer's. My daughter is so attached to hers and I can't find it anywhere! Someone must have one they do not use, m&s have recently stopped stocking it and I have trawled the Internet but can't find one anywhere, I'm getting desperate! I'll upload a picture as soon as I find one. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

jackieb168 Sat 23-Jun-12 22:26:33

hi ebay has one with buy it now price 300727531430 its new with tags x

clairevic Sun 10-Jun-12 19:55:08

Hi, just wondering whether you are still looking for stripey cat. If so, see ebay listing Item number: 300723887705. Is it the same one you are looking for? I know how difficult it is when little ones are attached to their comfort item - I had the same situation looking for my sons favourite. It took me almost 2 years to find a duplicate! Best regards, ClaireVic.

Championfan Sun 01-Apr-12 21:48:42

I went to the meadows m and s on thu and they had at least 10 of those cats x

Championfan Tue 27-Mar-12 21:49:55

Hi
I have that cat but it is my daughters second fave toy, a substitute for when she can't find her bunny rabbit in bed. I saw one of those cats in m and s at the meadows in camberley only a couple of weeks ago. I was looking for a spare bunny rabbit but it seems they still don't sell those. You should try calling the meadows store as they had a few there. It was honestly no more than 2 weeks ago.
Fingers crossed for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now