Pink Stripey cat

(5 Posts)
Mattymummy Tue 28-Feb-12 22:19:47

I am desperately searching for a pink Stripey cat soft toy from marks and Spencer's. My daughter is so attached to hers and I can't find it anywhere! Someone must have one they do not use, m&s have recently stopped stocking it and I have trawled the Internet but can't find one anywhere, I'm getting desperate! I'll upload a picture as soon as I find one. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Championfan Tue 27-Mar-12 21:49:55

Hi
I have that cat but it is my daughters second fave toy, a substitute for when she can't find her bunny rabbit in bed. I saw one of those cats in m and s at the meadows in camberley only a couple of weeks ago. I was looking for a spare bunny rabbit but it seems they still don't sell those. You should try calling the meadows store as they had a few there. It was honestly no more than 2 weeks ago.
Fingers crossed for you.

Championfan Sun 01-Apr-12 21:48:42

I went to the meadows m and s on thu and they had at least 10 of those cats x

clairevic Sun 10-Jun-12 19:55:08

Hi, just wondering whether you are still looking for stripey cat. If so, see ebay listing Item number: 300723887705. Is it the same one you are looking for? I know how difficult it is when little ones are attached to their comfort item - I had the same situation looking for my sons favourite. It took me almost 2 years to find a duplicate! Best regards, ClaireVic.

jackieb168 Sat 23-Jun-12 22:26:33

hi ebay has one with buy it now price 300727531430 its new with tags x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now