Jellycat 'teddy' beige 18" - urgent!

(6 Posts)
timeticking Fri 20-Jan-12 20:58:47

Hi there,

Lots of people in the Netherlands are looking for a jellycat 'teddy' beige 18" (not honey bear) for a little boy who is terminally ill. If you are able to help, please can you help us urgently. Can you pm me so I don't miss your message. Many thanks.

timeticking Fri 20-Jan-12 22:49:45

Hi there, thanks for posting. The uncle of the little boy is twittering @ tedtibbe (I have never twittered before - is this enough information to contact him?) FirstOfficerDouglasRichardson - don't suppose you twitter yourself? I am useless at all this techie stuff. I do not know the parents - it is a big thing in Holland at the moment with hundreds of parents trying to find another bear for this little boy.

FirstOfficerDouglasRichardson Fri 20-Jan-12 22:23:05

I have a similar one but it's less fluffy... Slightly bobbly. It's smallish. I'll go check first thing in the morning, DS is very restless.

Do you have an exact picture? Can Jellykat not help?

timeticking Fri 20-Jan-12 22:20:10

PastGrace - yes, it is the bashful teddy but apparently it has to be 18cms (the smaller size). Thanks so much for posting! Lostinwales - thank you too!

PastGrace Fri 20-Jan-12 21:09:19

is it this? I know that's not the right size though

lostinwales Fri 20-Jan-12 21:03:07

like this? it's a bit small but if this is the type I will keep looking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now