Help! what should I buy a new born baby?

(6 Posts)
samdee Fri 07-Oct-16 10:04:21

Hi All,

My favourite cousin just had a baby girl during the week and I want to buy a special present for her. I dont have kids myself so am not sure what would be useful and am so confused by all the product choice! Somebody told me these are really good sssto.re/P5bvVV but Ive no idea so wanted to get yours thoughts? Any help would be hugely appreciated!

DerekSprechenZeDick Fri 07-Oct-16 10:06:18

I'm getting one of those as heard they are amazing.

Or one of those fluffy rings that they can lie in. Mamas And Papas do a lovely one

Gardencentregroupie Fri 07-Oct-16 10:08:19

I wouldn't buy a perfect prep machine, either she's trying to establish breastfeeding so won't want it, or started off with bottles and may already have one. I would get something like luxury muslins (eg Aden & Anaïs), a lambskin for baby to lie on (jojo maman bebe sell gorgeous ones), some lovely books for her to read to the baby, and/or something luxurious for your cousin like mega posh chocolates, fancy hand cream, cashmere socks to keep her feet toasty when she's indoors with the baby.

NapQueen Fri 07-Oct-16 10:10:48

Yy to Aden and Anais Muslins. Often stocked in tk max too at 20 quid for a box of three.

samdee Fri 07-Oct-16 11:57:26

Thank you for all the suggestions, I like the sound of the muslins. Would these ones be suitable? sssto.re/dVSIiL

Cakescakescakes Fri 07-Oct-16 11:58:41

Bath toys are always a great buy for babies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now