Chad valley designafriend dolls

(7 Posts)
Nathalie1975 Sat 17-Sep-16 14:05:25

Looking for a new doll for my daughter's 4th birthday. Argos have a sale on these dolls and outfits at the moment. Would you say these dolls are suitable for a 4 year old ? Are they good quality ? Many thanks !

they are really good for the price. can get lots of different accessories rtc. my nieces had them a few years ago i would say they are good.

great dolls ive found are nuncco ones. usually on offer and in b&m. i bought dn the cosleeper one which was great. their eyes close and they smell of vanilla.

nenuco woops

www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/toys/browse/brands/nenuco/_/N-103794

Nathalie1975 Sat 17-Sep-16 14:22:58

Thanks ginger. I am looking for a doll with long blond hair. I got her a Corolle doll with brown hair last year. She loves it but the outfits were very expensive so I am trying to find a cheaper alternative this year. But the designafriend dolls seem to be aimed at older girls so I am not sure if they are suitable for a 4 year old.

the designafriends i felt were like a mini version of yourself so maybe more 6 year olds but i still think she would like it.

my dns little sister would have olayed with hers and she is 4 now so would have been much younger then.

Nathalie1975 Sat 17-Sep-16 14:47:31

Thanks. I may just start collecting the outfits for when she is a bit older then.

yes im sure she would enjoy it at some point.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now