Micro Maxi Foldable Scooter

(4 Posts)
Riverbreathes Fri 22-Apr-16 22:14:02

Hi,

I'm planning to buy the Maxi scooter for DS. He's a newer. But for his weight and height, I will have to make him start with the Maxi.

Just found out they have foldable model and it seems to be newly introduced.

Just wonder if anyone has got one already and how it is? Equally good as the classic non-foldable? Worth the extra money?

Thank you.

MoonlightandMusic Fri 22-Apr-16 23:36:28

We have this one for small child - bought at Christmas, used everyday (for between one - four miles at a time) and still feels very sturdy.
First scooter too, and having just the two wheels hasn't been a problem past the first week.
It's from ages 5 - 12 so not sure you need to spend the extra for the Maxi unless the extra stability's required?

Either way, the foldable's a useful thing to have, and certainly doesn't feel flimsy.

Riverbreathes Sat 23-Apr-16 01:20:15

MoonlightandMusic , thanks for the recommendation.

My DS is relatively poor at balancing and is very cautious on trying anything new (a bit scared actually). I've bought a basic Thomas scooter quite some time ago, but he struggled and gave up easily each time. I read some post where other mums recommended Maxi under this circumstance.

MoonlightandMusic Sat 23-Apr-16 23:08:11

Ah, that makes sense - hope he likes his new toy when you acquire it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now