Baby Annabell Recommendation Please

(6 Posts)
fraggle73 Wed 25-Sep-13 14:03:28

It wil lbe little girls 3 rd birthday soon and as ARgos have their offer on I was looking at getting her a baby annabelll and accessories. Any recommendations please?
Thanks

Justtrying Wed 25-Sep-13 20:52:55

Any ideas anyone, considering this for dd for Christmas, oh why does nick jr have adverts?

Sleepyfergus Thu 26-Sep-13 20:20:11

Dd who will be 4 next month has mentioned this too, again thanks to ads in Nick Jr. Have been keeping an eye out, an all of a sudden Anazon dropped the price from £45 to £30 yesterday so I have ordered it. Still on offer, only 5 in stock (allegedly)

I'm planning in getting a pack of premise babygros/vests to go with it as the 'official' outfits are expensive and pretty vile

Sleepyfergus Fri 27-Sep-13 08:14:44

Just checked again this morning and the price is back up to £45!

lovelychops Fri 27-Sep-13 08:18:14

We got ours about this time last year in asda. It was around £25. DD likes it but I don't think it's worth the full price.

MissRabbitRules Fri 27-Sep-13 08:35:06

My DM bought DD a Baby Annabell Care for Me for Christmas as she loves taking off their clothes and replacing them which she couldn't do with her smaller dolls. She was under 2 at the time and found it too big and heavy. Now at 2.5 she still finds it a bit heavy and struggles to move the legs into/out of a sitting position but does play with it a lot. If you put batteries in (don't it is just creepy) it gurgles and giggle. Luckily my DD doesn't like it!! I would be careful of non-branded clothes as DD was also given a set of outfits(sorry can't remember the brand but they are sold in Toys r us) which should have fitted but we found most things wouldn't go on. The first outfit dD asked to be put on ripped when I tried. Argos have a set of 4 outfits plus a changing bag half price. Still fairly pricey at £25 but they do fit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now