Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Baby bouncers

(6 Posts)
newgrannie Tue 13-Aug-13 16:06:43

Thank you, both of you - ordered it just now! Thought I'd better as they aren't easy to find even though it won't be used until Christmas.
You've been so kind, I really appreciate this. Hurrah!

BigW Mon 12-Aug-13 21:52:04

Just checked, Jolly Jumper it is!

BigW Mon 12-Aug-13 21:51:04

I have one! I think it's called a Jolly Jumper and is on amazon. DS loves it, bit it is quite hard to get him in on your own.

Lottiesmama312 Mon 12-Aug-13 21:49:23

Hello! Try searching "lindam jump about" on Amazon - is this what you were looking for? smile

newgrannie Mon 12-Aug-13 19:00:46

Secure; sorry!

newgrannie Mon 12-Aug-13 18:59:39

My son had a wonderful baby bouncer, he loved it. It had a very secdure sling suspended from an A frame so it was used inside a room - good in a draughty old house.
Now he has a son - hence my username. This is wonderful, a joy, and I thought of the old BB and have looked online but can only find ones which suspend from a doorframe.
Does anyone know if A frame ones exist and where I can source one, please?
I'm grateful for any help!
Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now