Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Farm set - Britains or Playmobil?

(4 Posts)
OhIDoLikeToBeBeside Mon 12-Aug-13 00:05:35

I am looking for a farm set for DS 4th birthday. I am torn between the Playmobil farm with Silo, plus tractor and a selection of bits from Britains (or similar).

Have any of you experienced both? Which would you choose?
TIA

5madthings Mon 12-Aug-13 00:09:20

I don't like play mobile tbh.

Britain's stuff is nice, we have a few bits.

My kids have schleich animals and then a wooden farm buildings set.
www.schleich.org.uk/?gclid=CIaLwLvB9rgCFSGWtAodjBUAvA

5madthings Mon 12-Aug-13 00:11:27

They do buildings and people and vehicles etc as well. We have loads of animals, some vehicles and buildings and also some of the fairies they do and dinosaurs.

DTisMYdoctor Wed 14-Aug-13 22:51:00

DS doesn't have a farm set (he's 5), but he has a lot of playmobil zoo stuff which he loves. In fact, he has a fair bit of playmobil stuff which is popular with him and any visiting children.

The Britains stuff is lovely though, as are Schleich animals etc. DS has some Schleich animals, but they mostly live in the playmobil zoo despite being a completely different size. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now