Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Baby table?!

(3 Posts)
Ginismyfriend Wed 17-Jul-13 13:36:23

DD (nearly 3) keeps saying the only thing she wants for her birthday is a 'baby table, with a little chair'. She means - I think - a doll-sized version of an actual dining set, although I think we'd get away with one chair.

I don't think such a thing exists - you can buy high chairs for dolls and tiny dining tables for doll houses, but nothing big enough for a normal-sized doll to sit at. Does anyone have any ideas? Please?!

stargirl1701 Thu 18-Jul-13 18:15:59

What about a 'weaning' table and chair from the Montessori parenting method. Like this:

http://www.montessoridesignbynuccia.co.uk/Web Pages/Bambini Weaning Table & Chair.htm

DTisMYdoctor Thu 18-Jul-13 23:01:43

Does she have her own toddler table and chair? Something like that could maybe work for dolls (and be useful!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now