Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Could anyone recommend a good double swing for the garden please?

(5 Posts)
Wildwaterfalls Thu 27-Jun-13 16:02:21

Can't comment on quality yet as it has not been built yet, but we just ordered one from a company called Just outdoor toys.

They provide the swing kit and either a build it yourself frame, or they recommend someone to come and build a hopefully kind of tasteful wooden frame in your garden.

You can also get them from Argos I think though!

Growlithe Sat 15-Jun-13 11:36:02

Bump

Growlithe Sat 15-Jun-13 08:39:00

I was worried about that a bit too Always, but it's the only thing she's ever asked for!

The trees are mature, but only small fruit trees, otherwise that would have been a great idea.

Alwayscheerful Sat 15-Jun-13 08:31:23

In my experience children only ever play on swings in other people's gardens. I would not buy swings or play equipment unless my garden was huge.

You mention trees, are they big enough for a tyre on a rope of a swing on a rope?

Growlithe Sat 15-Jun-13 08:19:59

We want to get DD2 a swing for her 5th birthday. We'd like to get a double one so DD2 (nearly 10) won't get left out.

We'd ideally like a fairly compact one as the garden isn't massive and has a couple of awkwardly placed trees we would like to keep. So the space we are playing with is 8 to 9 foot, and we'd like to avoid the supports taking up the whole area.

Anyone got anything similar they could recommend?

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now