Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Leapfrog tag reader

(3 Posts)
TimeForCake Thu 25-Jul-13 13:30:32

Hi, I'm looking at buying one too at the moment.
Presume they don't have an American accent? And when you buy the pen/ reader thingy does it come with anything else?
Sorry to hijack, feather, but MN is always great for this kind of thing!

Lilicat1013 Sun 21-Jul-13 15:10:19

They have just updated Tag to Leapreader so it might be worth looking in to that.

My son is three and has Tag Junior but he is autistic so at a younger developmental stage, I am not sure if the books would be too babyish for most three year olds. My son has loved having the Tag Junior though, it is played with constantly and it has been one of the best value toys.

Make sure you check how much storage whatever you get has. Tag Junior only fits four or five books, not sure about regular Tag. The reviews on Amazon are great for more information.

feather2 Mon 03-Jun-13 21:49:43

I'm looking at buying a leapfrog tag reader for my son's 3rd birthday - does anyone have any experience of whether this is a good idea?

And can anyone recommend which tag books are good for that age? The junior books look a bit too babyish from what I can tell, but the normal ones could be too difficult.

Cheers everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now