Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

HELP! Want to be a cool Aunty!

(6 Posts)
Tobagostreet Sat 18-May-13 23:27:09

Monster High dolls?

frazzled74 Sat 18-May-13 23:23:38

Definitely design a friend! They are cool amongst my 9/10 yr old dd's friends.

Dilidali Fri 17-May-13 16:50:25

M&s does a book that when opened turns into a fairy and elves school. Like a pop up book, you tie the covers together. Apparently my SIL is THE coolest auntie in the world for this latest present.

rok77 Fri 17-May-13 16:38:05

Will check them out, thank you very much!

toffeelolly Fri 10-May-13 01:17:41

My dd is 7 and she loves design a friend dolls from argos get lovely clothes for them also. Also design a bear from argos, bit like build a bear only a lot cheaper of course with lovely clothes also.

rok77 Thu 09-May-13 13:05:08

My 2 nieces have their birthdays coming up (they are 5 and 8 years old) and I wanted to spoil them and buy them something very cool with girls of that age. They really like dolls, what is cool these days?
I know when I was that age I loved cabbage patch, strawberry shortcakes, barbies and care bears... am sure they are probably outdated though, no?
Any help would be most appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now