Hobbyheadz kickstarter

(1 Post)
kradlum Sat 04-May-13 10:44:21

This is just a heads up for the HobbyHeadz kickstarter: www.kickstarter.com/projects/1446188156/hobbyheadz-a-fun-and-furry-kids-toy-scooter-access
Hobbyheadz are a scooter accessory that attaches over the handlebars of a scooter to turn them into a dragon, horse or giraffe. They also give a bit of padding to those hard handle bars. They are sold on Amazon and elsewhere.
They are a small UK company, and they are trying to expand their range with new unicorn and dinosaur designs. At the moment it looks like the kickstarter is not going to reach its target, I think because they have done very little publicity.
If you don't want to back it, please share it with your friends.

If you haven't used Kickstarter before - they don't take any money from you when you pledge, only at the end of the pledge period, and then only if the project has met its goal.

(I'm not affiliated in any way with Hobbyheadz, apart from the fact that my 4yr old has one, and I'm backing the Kickstarter. I would just like to see this be a success).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now