Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Boys clothes for a 14" or 36cm baby doll

(7 Posts)
Rhienne Mon 29-Apr-13 16:11:01

I've bought a Corolle 14" baby doll, but as it's for DS who is about to have a little brother, I'd like to find a couple of outfits for it that aren't pink and frilly!

The best I've found so far is these.

Any suggestions? Don't have to be Corolle.

TIA

Homebird8 Tue 30-Apr-13 11:09:05

We found prem/tiny baby clothes fitted our boy-babies after all they aren't dolls are they and were cheaper than dolls clothes. Only works if it's a baby doll though.

Rhienne Tue 30-Apr-13 22:19:21

Thanks. I have had a look, but the smallest I've found is 44cm, which is still going to swim on this doll.

Anyone else?

Sparklymommy Thu 09-May-13 18:26:27

Try eBay. I get some lovely outfits for dolls on there. Try searching for reborn dolls clothes and specify size.

Wossname Thu 09-May-13 18:29:49

Yes, ebay is good-search for in both cm and inches to get most choice.

Jacksterbear Thu 09-May-13 18:36:41

Try Frilly Lily - they have a blue section in their dolls' clothes range and iirc their small size is 14".

Jacksterbear Thu 09-May-13 18:40:15

Just checked, Dd's "my first baby annabell" is 36cm and is dressed in frilly lily size small!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now