Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Wheelybug - a big one or a small one?

(4 Posts)
snowgal Wed 09-Jan-13 14:06:52

I bought a small one for our (bigger than average) 1 year old for Christmas, when it arrived I was skeptical that it would last for long but once he was on it I could appreciate that although it looks small it's quite wide so his feet only just touch the floor, not enough to get any real push from the feet. S likes to push it around as a walker at the moment and loves sitting on and being pulled around. I think it's going to get a lot of use of over the years and I'm really happy with my purchase.

His Granny bought him an ride on from ELC and I genuinely can't see it having a long lifespan, it's quite restrictive re turning, at the moment he can only go forwards as he doesn't understand the "steering wheel" and it's plastic which I hate.

I got the bee wheely bug as it was reduced to £40 at Amazon

TessTing123 Tue 08-Jan-13 06:56:10

So your 5yo can still have fun on the tiny one?

Am going to check if there's a wright limit. No point getting a small if big bro and sis will break it when they inevitably play on it too.

AGreenie Tue 08-Jan-13 04:37:14

We've got both sizes- dd 16 months can now sit on bigger one but is better on smaller one, ds almost 5 plays with the small one as it was originally his......

TessTing123 Tue 08-Jan-13 04:12:38

It's for a 1st birthday present.

I know the small is recommended for this age but having seen a small I am wondering if it is too tiny and the large will be played with for longer.

Anyone have an opinion?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now