Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Toy Castles

(6 Posts)
Bickies Sat 01-Dec-12 16:59:36

Hi, Does anyone have any opinions or advice on where I could get a suitable Toy Castle for a fairly lively' 4yr DS, please? It would need to be quite sturdy' for obvious reasons and ideally have a few knights and bits n' pieces with it.

Many thanks, Bickies'.

StickEmWithThePointyEnd Sat 01-Dec-12 17:03:37

My brother got a Playmobile castle when he was little, it was fab! My sister and I played with it loads too.

It looked like this one on amazon

Choufleur Sat 01-Dec-12 17:07:21

ds has a playmbil castle that he had when was 4 - he still plays with it and its not broken 2 1/2 years later

Bickies Sat 01-Dec-12 17:08:35

Thanks, it does look amazing but wouldn't we have to build it from scratch..?? That could be a disaster for me..

StickEmWithThePointyEnd Sat 01-Dec-12 17:11:17

Yes they do need building, but that was part of the fun for us. We would take it apart and try to build it different ways.

Apparently, my mum got my grandad to build it at his house and then he drove the finished product to the house on Christmas Eve.

Bickies Sat 01-Dec-12 17:17:38

How sweet, nice memories. Yes, had a wee look there and looks like it could be a goer' as long as I haven't had too much mulled wine... Has anyone any experiences of the Imaginext Castles including the Eagle Talon Castle..?? Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now