Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Girls CD player

(4 Posts)
RachMG Tue 27-Nov-12 09:48:55

I'm looking to buy a cd player for my 5 year old daughter. Ideally it needs to be pink, one that you can also dock mp3 player in, mains power and battery and with a microphone (or a place to plug a microphone in) so she can sing along and not too expensive..... I’ve not actually found one that meets all these critieria but surely it must exist?!? Can anyone recommend one?

ISeeSmallPeople Tue 27-Nov-12 09:50:38

Does a CD player have a sex?

Could you not just buy her a decent one that meets the criteria but isn't pink?
I find the coloured & branded stuff shit inferior.

RachMG Thu 29-Nov-12 20:19:36

i agree, but only pink will do, and i don't want tears on christmas day!

madforsausages Mon 03-Dec-12 12:27:10

I've just found this one which is mains powered, has mike and AUX port so I'm going to order for my 5 year old. http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5400069.htm

BUT, this thing I need help with is the karaoke CD. Although you can sing along with normal ones, might be nice to have one for us all to use round the TV. But trying to find something age-appropriate and with lyrics that aren't too suggestive. Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now