Buggy suitable for Baby Anabelle - any recommendations?

(7 Posts)
Betty24 Thu 22-Nov-12 21:14:31

that's true blissfully, that ELC buggy has been her favourite toy for last 18months, was the best cost to play ratio ever! can't see that she would want to part with it easily. Perhaps I should just get her a newer one of the same model!!

BlissfullyIgnorant Thu 22-Nov-12 09:39:27

DD went through two until we got her one of those papoose things. She didn't care when the first buggy became clapped out and kept it under her bed 'as a spare' for ages (alongside the other, less clapped out one) until I reminded her she was 9 and far too tall...

Betty24 Wed 21-Nov-12 20:51:18

We already have one of the ELC cheapy ones, thats now on its last legs and want something a bit bigger (but still foldable) and that doesnt make that horrible noise on way to corner shop! I like the look of the quinny zapp one but does it fold down quite small - we have teeny house!

mememummy Wed 21-Nov-12 01:03:18

We have a quinny zapp thing for dolls it's fab x

BlissfullyIgnorant Tue 20-Nov-12 23:46:23

I should have said DD had one and they don't particularly care that its not an antique silver cross...

BlissfullyIgnorant Tue 20-Nov-12 23:45:35

One of those cheaply umbrella fold types - Argos or Toys R Us, unless you can get free delivery in time from Amazon (assuming you don't care about the tax thing...)

Betty24 Tue 20-Nov-12 23:43:19

Our ELC first buggy is on it's last wheels and wondering if anyone could recommend a good dolls buggy big enough for baby annabell? Looked at the Zapf 2 in 1 travel system but the reviews aren't great, anyone got one?

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now