Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Anyone got the Janod maxi cooker toy kitchen?

(6 Posts)
CTgirl Tue 20-Nov-12 11:17:44

If you have this kitchen would you mind letting me know what height the worktop is? I have a small space in the living room and it seems only this one and the Tidlo one are the right width. I'm thinking of getting it as DD's (1.5yo) Xmas present but want it big enough for DS (nearly 4 but tall) to play with too. The Tidlo one is quite low for him and I can't find a website which gives all the dimensions for the Janod one. Any other recommendations welcome - the ikea & john lewis ones are all too wide for the space it needs to fit into.
Thanks!

Betty24 Wed 21-Nov-12 00:07:25

We have it! Super cute and retro looking, we chose it as it was smaller than others we saw. bought for DD's 2nd birthday and she has really started to play with it from 2.5 onwards, it's the perfect size for her now at age 3. Good cupboard space for such a little cooker, good for hiding all the pots and pans in. I'll measure it for you tomorrow and post height

Betty24 Wed 21-Nov-12 00:14:12

just seen that the worktop height is 56 cm

CTgirl Wed 21-Nov-12 21:21:12

Brilliant! Thanks Betty - I think that is a deal breaker as the Tidlo worktop is only 46cm high and seemed really low when DS was standing next to it. GLTC also do one that would fit the space (carnaby kitchen) but it's sold out for Xmas so think I'll be going for the Janod. Good to hear your DD loves it and that it provides extra storage!

Betty24 Thu 22-Nov-12 21:16:18

You're very welcome, hope your two enjoy it. My DD played with it (alone!) for 2 hours today, putting the glove on and off each time to put playdoh cakes in the oven - good purchase!

Betty24 Fri 23-Nov-12 09:40:50

Ahh CT Girl, I have just measured it properly and it is actually 50high not 56. its the same height as the Ikea play table next to it. so sorry - misread first time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now