Best playmobil for lots of cute itty bitty little pieces?

(12 Posts)
BegoniaBigtoes Mon 05-Nov-12 11:25:29

We have the campervan and DD loves all the tiny spoons, cups, jam jars and tools etc but of course being tiny they get hoovered lost easily and are gradually disappearing. So I'm planning to get her a set for Xmas but not another camper - can anyone recommend a set that is full of the best cute teeny weeny bits and bobs?

SissySparkles Sat 10-Nov-12 12:46:32

Not sure there is one. Perhaps look on ebay?
But if you want to replace lost bits contact playmobil directly and they'll send you the missing parts for a small fee.

SissySparkles Sat 10-Nov-12 12:48:05

Btw I got a playmobil party set from ebay (think it may be discontinued) and it has table, chairs, cake, presents, plates, cups, balloons, toys and lots of fiddly bits that DD loves smile

LeMousquetaireAnonyme Sat 10-Nov-12 12:59:34

the kitchen, classroom, pet shop, corner shop, hospital, vets, children bedroom....
have a look around

SissySparkles Sat 10-Nov-12 13:42:02

Ooo just had a good look at that playmobil site LeMousqutaire. I like the classroom set, I've not seen that before.

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sat 10-Nov-12 13:45:41

I loved Playmobil when mine were little. We still have boxes full of it in the garage that I won't let DH get rid off, although the DC are almost 18&16!

I always wished the Noah's Ark was available when they were into it. No idea if it has little bits with it though.

LadyMargolotta Sat 10-Nov-12 13:48:20

Get her the playmobil advent calender if she loves bits and pieces.

LadyMargolotta Sat 10-Nov-12 13:49:44

this is a very cute set, and squirts water.

LadyMargolotta Sat 10-Nov-12 13:51:28

Vet set looks very nice too.

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sat 10-Nov-12 13:51:52

We had the ambulance . I think that had clip on bandages for the arms, legs and head. IIRC it had a little oxygen pipe thing too.

LadyMargolotta Sat 10-Nov-12 13:52:56

Yes I was going to mention any of the hosptial sets, for the miniture plasters, bandages, plaster casts. The ambulance is very good. It even has a drip.

BegoniaBigtoes Mon 19-Nov-12 17:11:25

Thank you all so much! - this thread fell off my "threads I'm on" and I've just spotted the replies, these are brilliant. Loving the classroom - I actually want the furniture to exist in RL size! DD will love the pet shop most I think.
<excited>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now