Go kart for a 7 year old

(4 Posts)
cookiewuk Wed 26-Sep-12 12:11:17

Hi guys

Im looking to get my son a go kart for christmas and would like to know if anyone can recommend one? He will be 8 in April and certainly wont be gentle with it so growing room and sturdiness are a must!

Thanks in advance smile

Soon2BMrsD Tue 16-Oct-12 16:46:07

Hi, I would recommend the Kettler Nitro Extreme, it's for age range 7 to 12 years, has an easy adjustable seat, you just unclip and slide back and forth. The tyres are pnuematic with a deep tread. Kettler have been around for years and this go-kart is very robust.

Another excellent pedal go-kart manufacturer is Berg.

Devonbabe Wed 17-Oct-12 10:31:02

My son (who's 10) is looking at the ATK All Terrain Kart which he saw featured in our local paper. It's brand new, based on the old Soapbox concept, and looks a lot of fun. Look at the video on their website: www.allterrainkart.co.uk You can also buy it on Amazon and Not On The High Street.

chris15 Tue 11-Oct-16 11:58:12

Hi Cookiewuk,

I'd recommend checking out Gorilla Karts (www.gorillakarts.co.uk/pedal) range of go-karts. Safety is obviously a big concern when buying a go-kart for your child and they seem to focus quite a bit on the safety of their products. They have a range of colours and designs suited to boys and girls and their reviews are great!

Hope this helps!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now