does anyone remember the toy saucepans with faces on you could buy years ago

(9 Posts)
loganberry12 Sun 31-Oct-10 22:07:45

I think they might have been made by fisher price not sure though. They came with a spoon with a face on they were made from soft plastic and quite chunky. Im looking for some for my little girl or something similiar the only ones i can find are either small hard plastic ones or wooden. these were aimed more at pre school children.

elvislives Sun 31-Oct-10 22:17:16

Yes we had them. I think they were more likely to have been Chad Valley than Fisher Price, and probably came from Woolworths.

cyb Sun 31-Oct-10 22:19:45

I remember them! They had rosy cheeks
<wistful sigh>

ZombiePandaEatsEis Sun 31-Oct-10 22:19:56

Early learning centre have them! My DD has a set i think smile

ThighsWideShitItsAGhost Sun 31-Oct-10 22:20:25

I had them when i was a wee girl! 25+ years ago!!

scouserabroad Sun 31-Oct-10 22:23:33

I had those ! There were two saucepans and a spoon, haven't a clue where they were from <well-meaning but unhelpful emoticon>

BookcaseFullofBooks Sun 31-Oct-10 22:30:58

I had those too! I remember my father used to give me flour to play with on the kitchen floor. I've been looking for them everywhere.

loganberry12 Sun 31-Oct-10 22:56:07

No early learning center doesnt sell them ive looked there only small wooden or hard plastic ones they are not the same. I dont think you can get them any more only if someone has keep some from years ago

Trendygran Mon 11-Mar-13 15:59:15

Has anyone come across these pots and pans yet???? I am hunting some down for my Grandson. I remember having them when my son was a lad and he loved them, but even a trawl around Freecycle and charity shops is useless. The ones in ELC arent nearly as good as the old ones used to be!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now