Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted.

Pain in uterus, why?

(6 Posts)
PalcumTowder Sun 13-Nov-16 20:11:09

What's going on? If this sounds similar to anyone please tell me what you think...

My period was due about 2 weeks ago, a week prior to that I had a small bleed but it didn't turn into anything bigger. Since then I've had cramping which is getting worse. I've done 4 pregnancy tests which have all been negative.

Now I'm having pretty much constant low-level cramping, with occasional sharper pains in my right side (very low down in the pelvic area), sore boobs, occasional bouts of nausea and mood swings. When I run I feel my uterus sort of bumping up and down which isn't painful exactly but very unpleasant, and when I sit down I get an ache that shoots up to the bottom of my womb.

No UTI, no weird discharge, no physical sign of a prolapse, no difficulty going to the toilet.

What the hell is going on? I don't want to book a doctors appointment because I'm convinced my period is going to arrive any minute and explain it all but then I've been thinking that for two weeks now.

Sorry it's so long, if anyone can shed any light on what this could be I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

PalcumTowder Sun 13-Nov-16 21:58:04

I should mention - I have a thyroid condition which sometimes means my periods are irregular, so that in itself is not unusual. It's everything else that's worrying me.

PalcumTowder Mon 14-Nov-16 14:07:53

Anyone?

Batteriesallgone Mon 14-Nov-16 14:09:24

Go to the doctor. That sounds worthy of investigation.

JinkxMonsoon Mon 14-Nov-16 14:10:19

Book a doctor's appointment.

It could be any number of things (like an ovarian cyst) but you'd need an ultrasound at the very least to rule them out.

PalcumTowder Mon 14-Nov-16 14:51:45

Oh gosh, really? I thought it might just be a hormonal thing son I didn't want to bother the doctor over nothing.

I'm changing doctors so it will have to wait until Thursday at the earliest but I'll book an appointment.

Thanks for giving me a kick up the bum. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now