Threads in this topic will auto-delete 30 days after the OP is posted.

Do you ever just eat and eat?

(19 Posts)
tartanmattress Fri 16-Sep-16 16:50:44

Sometimes I just eat and eat and eat even though I'm already really full but still want more.

I want cake. cake

devilinmyshoes Fri 16-Sep-16 16:51:49

I rarely stop eating 😳

Sparklesilverglitter Fri 16-Sep-16 16:51:49

I'm ok until somebody puts cake in front of me then I want and sometimes eat it all

123rd Fri 16-Sep-16 17:01:53

I love eating.

browneyedgirll Fri 16-Sep-16 17:06:26

If I'm not eating I'm thinking about eating! It's a constant battle sad

Tangoandcreditcards Fri 16-Sep-16 17:07:52

Yes. I call this PMT. it lasts for 3 weeks....

happyvalley4 Fri 16-Sep-16 17:10:26

Yes that's why I'm overweight.

Started a healthy eating diet this week. I'm not hungry but it has just made me think about food constantly!

tartanmattress Fri 16-Sep-16 17:20:56

I don't seem to be able to control it. I go straight from wanting to be healthy and eat really well to eating an entire pack of crumpets.

123rd Fri 16-Sep-16 17:47:06

I think sometimes I'm pissed off about something, so eat something nice to cheer myself up... But then as I've eaten something naughty then im pissed off at myself!!! Vicious circle

allthecarbs Fri 16-Sep-16 17:50:09

Yes. I've started veering towards being overweight because I can't stop!
Yesterday I bought a bag of those honey roasted cashews and ate the lot blush fuck knows how many cals were in it, it was a sharing bag!

Msqueen33 Fri 16-Sep-16 17:51:26

Yes! I even eat things I don't like. For me it's a compulsion and part of an addiction. I struggle hugely with moderation.

Chasingsquirrels Fri 16-Sep-16 17:52:54

Yes.
For me it is usually a couple of days before my period starts, and I can't understand it, and then I realise why!

thenewaveragebear1983 Fri 16-Sep-16 17:53:44

Yes and it's definitely mood related not Hunger related. I am often at the mercy of my hormones. I am comsiderably better when I eat tweet carbs and when I cut out bread and sugar but it's hard to avoid those when I am in full on cupboard raiding mode.

myfriendnigel Fri 16-Sep-16 17:54:57

Yep. For about three weeks at a time.then I realise im getting chubby and an able to be quite good for about a month, then begin again.

Brontebiscuits Fri 16-Sep-16 17:58:05

Tartan. I'm like this exactly. It feels out of control sometimes and is definitely linked to my mood/mental health. I sometimes just eat mindlessly. My weight fluctuates although I'm not huge I'm overweight at the moment.

tartanmattress Fri 16-Sep-16 18:19:40

I'm definitely hormones/mood/mental health related.
It's a compulsion. I just can't stop myself. I'm meant to be losing weight but just don't seem to be able to control it at all. sad

Msqueen33 Fri 16-Sep-16 18:29:48

I'm the same not hugely overweight but put a stone on over summer and could do with shifting two stone. I find I emotionally eat.

thenewaveragebear1983 Fri 16-Sep-16 18:47:39

The worst part for me is when I buy things I don't like for the kids but then end up eating them anyway, so waste my calorie allowance on Barney bears rather than what I actually want, like an actual bar of chocolate.

UnicornPee Fri 16-Sep-16 21:19:38

The only time I ever do this is when I attempt to diet. I do really well for about 3/4 weeks and then one day I make up for lost time and go on a mass binge.
So now I do not diet. I just make multiple healthy choices to outweigh the odd bad treat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now