Real Food

(4 Posts)
woolystockings Wed 24-Feb-16 12:27:03

I have been slowly gaining weight over the past few months. I feel sluggish and yucky. So have decided to kick the fad diets and start eating real whole fat foods and drastically cut sugar out my diet, neither of which I have done ever in my adult life. I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing and am quite nervous that instead of losing weight I gain. Has anyone done this with good results?

woolystockings Wed 24-Feb-16 12:32:11

Yesterday I ate. Breakfast - A slice of bacon (dont know about this) an egg, mushrooms and tomato. Lunch - teaspoon peanut butter and apple. Dinner - wholemeal rice, chicken and mushrooms.
Today breakfast - tomato egg, mushroom, spinach, lunch - whole yogurt, raspberrys and nuts with spoonfull of honey. Dinner - smoked mackerel hummus and veg.
Does this seem ok? X

QforCucumber Wed 24-Feb-16 12:42:15

Have a look at the lchf Boot Camp threads on here, loads of dishes and recipes and support for exactly what you're looking to do grin

woolystockings Wed 24-Feb-16 12:56:53

Thank you so much I will check it out. Going to go to the library later as well see if I can get some books on it. Feeling positive well at least more positive than negative grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now