Just thinking...heaven and hell

(2 Posts)
HowTheFuckDoIDoThis Tue 08-Nov-16 10:29:23

I was watching something lastnight. Something to do with aliens, i think. I was trying to sleep and listen.

Anyway, it made me think.
There is all the talks of heaven and hell etc. There is historical information of possible visitations from alien species etc.

God apparently cast lucifer down to hell.
What if...the aliens, another species entirely were classed as 'god' and did cast lucifer to hell. Hell being earth. Perhaps all of the 'fallen angels' are us here on earth.
Maybe we werent at their standard to reside on their planet and so sent us here until we develop further.

Look at near death experiences. They all talk of seeing their lives being shown to them and talk of being in like a different dimension, along with seeing their loved ones who have passed. They are mostly brought back because they havent 'finished' yet or they still have stuff they need to complete.

Maybe aliens arent aliens at all. They might just be us, just at different progression rates. Yes, aliens is the term used for them, i know. Its possible though.

Maybe our lives are spent going through different stages in different dimensions at different times.
I have no idea why, but it goes back to the whole meaning of life question.

I dont believe when we die that is it. I definitely dont believe that we are brought back to this planet though, unless we havent lived a very good(as a fairly decent human) life and are placed back into 'hell'.

Borntoflyinfirst Tue 29-Nov-16 08:20:26

My DH thinks that all the stories of 'Beings from On High' and the gods coming down from the heavens above are potentially ancient tales of alien visitors.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now