Stress of selling a pony

(9 Posts)
Eve Wed 12-Mar-14 21:28:35

Selling my 13h mare as kids have grown out of her & she needs a new little person to be loved by.

1st family & instructor all loved her, made an offer there & them, pulled out 24hrs later after I had cancelled other viewings. hmm

So tonight arranging viewings again!

Catswiththumbs Wed 12-Mar-14 21:38:27

did you take a deposit?

Booboostoo Fri 21-Mar-14 09:18:01

What bad luck! Worth taking a deposit and keeping all contacts of other interested buyers until money has changed hands!

Mirage Fri 21-Mar-14 13:11:32

Oh no! I think I remember you buying her and she sounded a complete star.If I was in the market for that size pony,I'd have been in touch.Best of luck with finding her a lovely home.

Teacherspetty Sat 22-Mar-14 08:11:48

Oh no! Always take a deposit.

Eve Sat 22-Mar-14 17:31:37

Thursday's viewers didn't turn up and neither have todays! hmm

I have had an enquiry from someone very local but at a low price, so considering that as I would see her at put PC. And not have to mess round with buyers!

JerseySpud Sat 22-Mar-14 18:02:27

If you were close to me i would bite your hand off. I need to look into getting a pony to do both of my girls at some point sad I hope you sell her soon

Eve Fri 28-Mar-14 14:01:15

Shes sold.. I cried.

Will cry more when I deliver her but now worrying and stressing about how she will settle in., how she will behave.

I'm not good at this selling business.

Mirage Fri 28-Mar-14 19:36:45

Awww! I'd be sad too.I'm glad you found a good home for her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now