Woohoo, am actually going to have achieved my riding resolutions for this year!

(6 Posts)
CMOTDibbler Tue 02-Jul-13 21:45:53

Well, its sort of one hand and a thumb grin the Carol Mailer bridging reins mean my tiny amount of grip between my left thumb and the side of my hand works, and the bridge stabilises everything, esp when jumping.

Have just been for a ride with a friend, and it was so lovely pottering round the village. Wish I could do that more often - I need my own horse!

Mitchy1nge Tue 02-Jul-13 16:59:34

that's fantastic smile you're amazing! smile are you doing this with two hands? (no less impressive if you are, am nosy)

Butkin Mon 01-Jul-13 13:12:33

Well done CMOT. Sure you'll do well and look forward to your report!

Littlebigbum Mon 01-Jul-13 01:04:46

brill

Pixel Sun 30-Jun-13 22:48:39

Well done! I'm hoping to get brave enough to attempt similar but I'm not doing as well as you! (also got to teach dhorse to jump first wink). Hope you have a great time. smile

CMOTDibbler Sun 30-Jun-13 19:25:55

Because I'll be doing a Prelim dressage test in 4 weeks (and the walk/trot one as well), and RI said 'oh, you'll be fine to do the clear round jumping too'.

Am dead chuffed with myself tbh as am so much more confident now. Just had to tell the Tack Room!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now