I have a new horse squeeeeee

(7 Posts)
TotallyBursar Tue 21-May-13 21:23:46

Awh, Maddie sounds beautiful.

She sounds perfect for a bit of bsj or xc. Would love to see a piccie of your new girl, good luck with the field greeting party (give it a bit and you'll be back telling us she's inseparable from her bff) and enjoy getting to know her. I'm feather spittingly jealous grin

JoyMachine Tue 21-May-13 21:09:36

Maddie is a lovely name, and I love bays! smile

D0GWithAYoni Tue 21-May-13 20:30:08

Thanks it was just horrid they have quite big fields but also a lot of horses in each and they all came thundering up. Poor thing I thought she was going to jump out.

I'd like to do a bit of show jumping maybe xc if I man up and maybe some showing classes she has done v well showing with her po. Also lots of hacking etc.

somewhatavoidant Tue 21-May-13 20:27:47

Wishing you the very best of luck with Maddie, there is nothing better than a nice horsegrinDon't worry about the field squabbles but it does take a few weeks sometimes to sort it all out. What are you going to do with her?

D0GWithAYoni Tue 21-May-13 20:25:53

She's called Maddie and we are lucky enough to have her but pay in instalments smile

JoyMachine Tue 21-May-13 20:21:53

What is her name, and how much did she cost?

D0GWithAYoni Tue 21-May-13 20:17:35

She's lovely. Huge donkey like ears and big eyes, bay 15.3 tb/wb. She's quite fine though and such a beautiful nature. I love her already. She came yesterday and I turned her out today she is getting a bit of stick in the field. Am trying not to worry too much!

If anyone wants to see a pic I should be able to link. My fb friends are fed up already!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now