Horse related present please......

(6 Posts)

Hand care products are good too - I spend zillions on creams trying to keep them from looking like "agricultural" hands (as one person called them when he shook my hand.....). Can recommend L'Occitane.

Some good ideas here too www.fieldandstyle.co.uk/

Callisto Mon 20-May-13 12:03:13

Joules do nice fluffies, but I really love Seasalt fluffy socks. DD has several pairs and they wash really well and keep her feet and legs warm in winter (and summer). Linky: www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/women/accessories/socks

Littlebigbum Mon 20-May-13 11:59:07

Love the idea of fluffy socks

Callisto Mon 20-May-13 11:54:57

Seal skinz gloves are brilliant, if a bit pricey. Nice fluffy socks from Joules, bottle of wine/gin/vodka?

In fact in my experience, alcohol and chocolate would probably be really welcomed by the stable lasses.

seeker Mon 20-May-13 08:09:00

Dd is moving her high maintainance mare from her current yard soon- simply because we've found one much nearer home where she won't have to be on working livery any more.

She wants 3 nice presents, one for the yard owner, and one each for the girls who have looked after her (including dealing with her claustrophobia and her mud fever- neither a barrel of laughs!) Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now