Can I just tell everyone how bloody marvellous my pony is?

(12 Posts)

I found him here Mirage. His mum is a MNer! They are both lovely. smile

Mirage Fri 10-May-13 19:47:07

Awww! I love Ducky.That sounds an idyllic ride.I'm glad you've found a little rider for her.smile

How lovely

Callisto Fri 10-May-13 13:45:56

That's such a shame. Is that down to insurance or weather? Loads of shows were cancelled round here last year.

Maybe. Dd doesn't really like ridden showing! sad if my little rider wants to we might, but he isn't keen either. Also, sadly, we have lost our two best local shows. sad

Callisto Fri 10-May-13 08:22:08

She's amazing. Are you going to compete her this year - she looks so smart plaited up in your pic.

:-) don't you just love it when they do things like this.

To think I was just pleased the deamon pony didn't do anything bonkers when I bought her in in howling wind.

Utterly jealous of your well behaved girly saggy :-) xx

WillowKnicks Thu 09-May-13 22:01:08

oooh...I was right there with you with that description!!!

Days like that make months of hard toil forgotten in an instance.

She sounds wonderful grin

Eve Thu 09-May-13 21:58:10

Priceless!!! What a lovely pony.

I'd be up for it! I'd love more than one of her! She's gorgeous!

mrslaughan Thu 09-May-13 21:53:32

She sounds bloody marvelous..... Do you think we could clone her?wink

Ducky, my traditional Shetland. She's been out all winter, hasn't worn a saddle since September. I recently had to treat the whole lot for lice, once she started moulting she itched her face raw. sad she's still a bit patchy, but its growing back. We dragged her in today, plonked on her felt pad and bridle, chucked the wee boy on top and off we went.
She pricked up her ears and pottered on happily. We went down a new track, through some woods, all on our own, she crossed two streams and ambled over a fallen tree. We went up, we went down. Not once did she stop, spook at the gale blowing outside or stumble, she stepped daintily through the streams and over the log. Her lovely wee rider is a tiny bit wobbly and she just was an absolute saint! It was beautiful ambling through the bluebells, and her rider said "it's sooo exciting, it's like being on an adventure!" grin
I absolutely adore my big girl! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now