I hate to say i told you so.... but who saw kellys cobs on tv

(28 Posts)

Numptys at our yard bpught a '13 year old ex riding school mare for 2k" from them

Is 8 - pregnant with a nasty leg

tomtilly Tue 14-May-13 18:00:48

hi i saw this but nothing new, look at louise thomas at faldingworth equestrian centre, she was prosecuted in 2008, on horse and hound website but just change business name and carry on, buying horses are worse than second hand cars,how do they know what their horses are like when they dont know them themselves

WillowKnicks Tue 14-May-13 20:49:01

There is now a group on FB, called Support Kelly's Cobs, which has previous customers having their say.

As a balance, there is also a group, Stop Kelly's Cobs Trading, which is a closed group, for some reason.

Well they haven't blocked me for sharing & commenting on the pic of the mare in question 'cherry cola' if anyones interested.

In all honesty I don't know why everyone is so u in arms. Its rhe same as all dealers. Buyer beware. However if you've got yourvwits about you, I'm sure they've got some lovely happy customers who paid over the odds for something half decent haha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now