So excited, just done first entries for the show season

(34 Posts)
Twattybollocks Fri 29-Mar-13 05:07:48

Entered spotty for the royal highland and chaps spring festival, tomorrow I'm riding him for the first time since last may, got the novice workers class at chaps so need to brush up on my jumping and make sure all my stuff still fits post baby :0)

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Thu 04-Apr-13 12:48:40

Hey what a small world! My friend used to own Carolinas Wildgoose!

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Thu 04-Apr-13 12:49:17

Sorry, that was to Butkin.

Butkin Thu 04-Apr-13 14:26:11

Yes Carolinas Wildgoose is Rocky's dam (the grey in my pics). Brought him home (from producers) last night as no interest from anybody so we'll tick him over until the nicer weather comes and readvertise him then. He is looking great - a proper hunter type pony who should do really well in 122 classes.

Twattybollocks Thu 04-Apr-13 15:35:00

Mines called Master Merlin, you wont be able to miss him, he's 17.2 with patches and spots so fairly distinctive even in a coloured class

Mrmonkey Thu 04-Apr-13 16:55:28

My open pony is Briars Amaretto a home bred dartmoor and the novice is a Connie called Holnest Corrig Cuan or Rocky to his friends.

Mrmonkey Sat 06-Apr-13 19:38:17

Hope you all had a nice day at area 16.

Butkin Sun 07-Apr-13 17:59:39

Long day at 16 - cold due to the wind chill - but enjoyed the day. Pony not on song but we're off to Patchetts on Thursday.

Twattybollocks Wed 10-Apr-13 22:31:58

Now not going to chaps this weekend, newborn foal and stallion on our yard and not risking it with the ehv. Am a bit disappointed but pragmatic, not worth the risk and he will keep for another day.

Mrmonkey Thu 11-Apr-13 15:56:26

That's a shame but prob a good decision. I'm supposed to be at the nps spring festival tomorrow but I'm struggling to muster any enthusiasm for bathing.
Hope you had a good day at pattchets Butkin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now