Jump Judging

(5 Posts)
cazboldy Sat 23-Mar-13 17:51:29

I'm jump judging at a BE event near me tomorrow (if it doesn't get snowed off overnight!)

I'm going to get so cold sad

But I am really looking forward to it......

Thing is when i agreed to do it I thought about how nice the weather was at the same event last year...... I didn't know I would be nearly 13 wks pg ...... (and struggling to keep my eyes open if I am sat down grin)

My dh thinks I'm mad. Hell i even think I'm mad!

Just wanted to talk to some similarly mad company! grin

Costypop Sat 23-Mar-13 17:55:00

I jumped judged a lot thorough my first pregnancy, it was the closest I could get to competitions at the time sad let them know as soon as you start that you are with baby and ask for a car, you don't want to be sat out in the cold all day, at least you get a heater then. Also lots of layers, blankets, pillows and a flask. It's really good fun, enjoy

cazboldy Sat 23-Mar-13 17:59:17

thanks..... taking my own car smile

This will be my 6th dc so used to that part grin

Am definitely looking forward to being close to some "action" - although have my own dhorse and ponies to look after, I am missing riding already. sad

Costypop Sat 23-Mar-13 18:36:35

I rode all the way thorough my pregnancy with no problems but my horse at the time was as safe as houses and I wouldn't be caught dead riding anything else. I was even jumping up till 8months! With my current one I'll be lucky to be still turning him out, total pain in ass but I love him

cazboldy Sat 23-Mar-13 18:40:47

my current horse sounds like yours! she will be living out though (once the weather gets better ) and I have a good friend that's willing to help out when baby is born - am sooo tempted to ride the pony though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now