I was going to name change- but then I thought, what the hell- give the fellow horse people a chance to mock and go ewwwwww..

(10 Posts)
willyoulistentome Mon 18-Feb-13 12:53:35

Mate - we've ALL done it.

THIS>>"like the one from trainspotting! Add to that spiders the size of mice in every corner"

Describes our yard loo exactly - plus it's a chemical one!!

Loshad Sun 17-Feb-13 17:21:53

Have wee'd in my trailer loads of times, non riders seem to find it odd, riders never worry wink

Twattybollocks Sat 16-Feb-13 16:43:32

Been there done that! We did have a loo at the old yard, but it was like the one from trainspotting! Add to that spiders the size of mice in every corner and I soon learned to pee on the bankings in the stable! Only got short for a poo once thankfully.

VicarInaTutu Fri 08-Feb-13 21:37:07

ewww!
this is why im glad we have a loo at the livery yard!

wonder if i need to stop eating stuff. all stuff. including burgers, lasagne and potatoes!

Lol! Im sure the fields will be fine!
What do you think the comes out of most farmers muck spreaders?!

Plomino Fri 08-Feb-13 14:44:18

I think the potatoes have probably had worse on them before and in greater quantity too !

Ick to the sick though !!!!!

Meh I threw up on the muck heap the other week.... then the cows started eating it!!!!! Yuuuuck!

Eve Fri 08-Feb-13 10:32:24

we have all done it...

and wee'd in the horse trailer at a show rather than face the portaloos!

mrslaughan Fri 08-Feb-13 10:29:43

hhhhaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa

no - think the potatoes will be fine.

seeker Fri 08-Feb-13 09:34:41

......skipping out today. Sudden desperate urge to poo- no loo. So pooed on dirty straw and chucked it on the muck heap. blush

It won't have damaged the muck heap to have a small percentage of human in with the horse, will it? Have visions of a small dead patch in the potato fields of the farmer who takes it. I'm being stupid, aren't it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now