I was going to name change- but then I thought, what the hell- give the fellow horse people a chance to mock and go ewwwwww..

(10 Posts)
seeker Fri 08-Feb-13 09:34:41

......skipping out today. Sudden desperate urge to poo- no loo. So pooed on dirty straw and chucked it on the muck heap. blush

It won't have damaged the muck heap to have a small percentage of human in with the horse, will it? Have visions of a small dead patch in the potato fields of the farmer who takes it. I'm being stupid, aren't it?

mrslaughan Fri 08-Feb-13 10:29:43

hhhhaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa

no - think the potatoes will be fine.

Eve Fri 08-Feb-13 10:32:24

we have all done it...

and wee'd in the horse trailer at a show rather than face the portaloos!

Meh I threw up on the muck heap the other week.... then the cows started eating it!!!!! Yuuuuck!

Plomino Fri 08-Feb-13 14:44:18

I think the potatoes have probably had worse on them before and in greater quantity too !

Ick to the sick though !!!!!

SaggyOldClothCatpuss Fri 08-Feb-13 21:30:59

Lol! Im sure the fields will be fine!
What do you think the comes out of most farmers muck spreaders?!

ThatVikRinA22 Fri 08-Feb-13 21:37:07

ewww!
this is why im glad we have a loo at the livery yard!

wonder if i need to stop eating stuff. all stuff. including burgers, lasagne and potatoes!

Twattybollocks Sat 16-Feb-13 16:43:32

Been there done that! We did have a loo at the old yard, but it was like the one from trainspotting! Add to that spiders the size of mice in every corner and I soon learned to pee on the bankings in the stable! Only got short for a poo once thankfully.

Loshad Sun 17-Feb-13 17:21:53

Have wee'd in my trailer loads of times, non riders seem to find it odd, riders never worry wink

willyoulistentome Mon 18-Feb-13 12:53:35

Mate - we've ALL done it.

THIS>>"like the one from trainspotting! Add to that spiders the size of mice in every corner"

Describes our yard loo exactly - plus it's a chemical one!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now