Oh, no! Not again!

(7 Posts)
Feebeela Wed 02-Nov-16 21:32:16

Totally outing myself but here goes...
I've been teaching for 6 years. Taught in my first school for 6 years and had 6 heads. Last head was not to my taste so I left. Joined new school in September and yesterday 50% of SLT resigned! 3 of 4 AHTs will be going at end of term.
Anyone else been this 'unlucky?' All I want is a school with stable leadership so I know what I'm supposed to be bloody doing from one end of the term to the next!

rollonthesummer Wed 02-Nov-16 21:36:00

Eek- that's a lot all to resign at once! Do you know their reasons?

Feebeela Wed 02-Nov-16 21:49:43

Not sure. This school has a Head that's been in post for less than a year so I wonder if that's it. I think this Head is brilliant so I don't think this Head is the common denominator.
Oh well!

TheSnowFairy Sun 06-Nov-16 18:28:15

The common denominator is you... grin

TeacherBob Sun 06-Nov-16 18:40:08

lol TheSnowFairy that made me laugh way more than it should have

EvilTwins Sun 06-Nov-16 20:34:50

I'm in a school which has had 5 Heads in 2 years! It's shit. The current guy is great but is officially "interim" and is a self-employed contractor so it doesn't matter how good he is, he's not staying so there's only so much he can achieve. I had no idea how important stable leadership is until we got into this state. I've been at the school 12 years and there have been 7 HTs since I started in total. The previous two schools I worked in had the same Head for the full time I was there (and for years before/after) I've had enough anyway so am off at the end of this year. I feel your pain OP!

MrsGuyOfGisbo Mon 07-Nov-16 11:45:15

The common denominator is you grin
Sorry this is just so funny!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now