Feelings of dread

(4 Posts)
Ditsyprint40 Mon 22-Aug-16 10:25:44

Anyone got these thinking about going back to work.. I love my job but there have been so many changes lately that I feel so apprehensive!

GinandJag Mon 22-Aug-16 20:01:34

I'm really looking forward to going back. I am moving to a new job in a prep school. I am glad that I don't need to deal with new spec GCSE courses.

PumpkinPie2013 Thu 25-Aug-16 18:27:12

I'm getting quite nervous about going back. I love my job and my school is generally great so I'm really lucky but I'm nervous about the new GCSE specs plus, for me, I think I'm dreading the 'hamster wheel' feeling more than anything.

I've had a lovely summer with DH (also a teacher but he's in FE so went back this week) and my DS whose 2. I'm still enjoying time with ds when he's not at nursery, time with other family members plus done loads in the house and I just don't want it to end sad

I find term time so tiring with dashing ds to nursery, working and trying to keep on top.of everything at home as well.

I'm sure it will be fine once I get back into it! Just trying to enjoy my last week off smile

Asgoodas Sun 28-Aug-16 16:59:33

My results are good, but yes, feel the hamster wheel. I am really good at iGCSE and dread the new spec; especially with a very low set in an inner city school sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now