NUT strikes today Jnr Drs support you!

(5 Posts)
TallulahTheTiger Tue 05-Jul-16 08:58:26

For those striking today, I as an NHS worker fully support you and the chair of Jnr dts committee has also published letter saying they also do. The strike was inevitable following the FUBAR disaster of things that Gove started and his follower has continued. Teaching like NHS is another role where unrelenting workload, lack of supplies, equipment become the fault of frontline staff. Its fucking draining and hard. Best wishes to you all today.

DeloresJaneUmbridge Tue 05-Jul-16 09:02:52

As a parent I support the teachers striking today as well. You are hugely undervalued.

MissMillament Tue 05-Jul-16 13:44:32

Thank you both. I think it is essential that we come together to prevent the destruction of the health and education systems in the country. I don't like being on strike, but I don't see what else we can do.

TallulahTheTiger Tue 05-Jul-16 14:03:36

And that's what the count on MissMillament despite what they try to perpetuate we're not in it for the money/holidays/status quo, and striking is never an easy decision to make! Hope there is support evident for you locally.

IceMountain Tue 05-Jul-16 15:10:41

Thank you smile

I think the real battle is getting the media onside - they can spin it any way they want and can really put the pressure on (or not)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now