Do nursery teachers use USB sticks a lot?

(7 Posts)
anyoldnameforathread Fri 12-Jun-15 14:37:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

georgebear103 Fri 12-Jun-15 15:09:26

That sounds nice, I would use it! or maybe some stationery (notebook, nice pens) as all teachers I know have slight stationery addictions!

GloriaPritchett Fri 12-Jun-15 15:22:15

Cute and useful- even if she has an official encrypted one, it's handy to have a spare for generic stuff.

zingally Fri 12-Jun-15 19:08:40

I'd use one! My life is on my memory stick!!!

redcaryellowcar Fri 12-Jun-15 19:11:46

I think one of those reusable non spill coffee cups might be useful? But also think usb very cute idea and I'm sure would be useful, even if just for family photos!

Ferguson Fri 12-Jun-15 20:15:19

Provided that she isn't a very elderly Nursery Teacher, who hasn't yet come into the Digital Age, then Yes, a USB stick very acceptable I would think.

When I started as a TA in schools in 1993, most staff were TERRIFIED of computers!

TalisaStark Sun 14-Jun-15 11:44:24

You might want to check that she is allowed to use personal USB sticks in school computers as a lot of schools now (mine included) only allow USB sticks issued by school to be plugged in to the network.

if you'd like to give her something school related you could look at a personalised stamp with her name on or some personalised stickers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now